From 21 to 27 September, the Rotterdam Metropolitan area transforms into the place where startups, scale-ups, investors, bold corporates, policy makers and students come together to make a positive impact in the world. Upstream provides access to finance, new markets and talent for entrepreneurs who want to scale their business.
This is where you meet, learn and connect through a plethora of events, carefully curated and focusing on individual topics with a common goal: enabling innovations that will drive the transition to the next economy. An economy that is digital, carbon-neutral, circular and inclusive. Driven by you. The changemakers.
- Ryan Gellert, general manager at Patagonia,
- Michiel Muller, founder and CEO of online-only grocery store Picnic and
- Nathalie Nijhuis-Lam, Head of global sponsorship at Philips.
Upstream gives you free access to:
- 7 days packed with 45+ events, 30+ keynote speakers
- Access to almost every event (some are invite only)
- Access to live chat and live Q&A during streaming events
- Browse all attendees and send meeting requests
- Access to 1 on 1 networking
- Year round on demand access to relevant content
- Personalized app to manage your sessions during the online event