On the 31st of March, Security Delta HSD, the Netherlands Office Taipei, The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and InnovationQuarter will host a Taiwan cyber update session at the HSD Campus. During this session we will discuss the Netherlands-Taiwan Cyber Roadmap, a multiyear program that aims to structure our activities in and surrounding the Taiwanese cybersecurity market. We would like to introduce and present this roadmap to you, and discuss ongoing and upcoming opportunities, developments, and activities. At the same time we would love to collect your input and feedback on potential activities and follow up. Furthermore, Global EPIC will give you an overview of the soft landing opportunities. At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity to network or catch-up with fellow entrepreneurs and the involved (semi)government agencies.
1. Welcome (5m)
2. NL-TW Cyber Roadmap (by HSD) (10m)
3. Global EPIC and International Startups Landing Program opportunities (10m)
4. Latest Taiwan Cyber developments (by NLOT) (10m)
5. Input and open discussion with participants on upcoming events and activities (35/40m)
6. Closing remarks (5m)
7. Networking opportunity (45 min)