West Holland’s international business community joined InnovationQuarter’s LINQ
On the menu
During the interactive breakout sessions, we showcased innovations of the West Holland based companies below. Click on the company name for additional information. Feel free to contact or introduce these innovative entrepreneurs to relevant (business) contacts.
- Laevo’s innovative Exoskeleton
- InteSpring‘s exobuddy for military of the future
- LetsGrow, a smart platform to analyze cultivation related data
- AvioniCS, autopilot technology on drones
- IMSystems, groundbreaking development in speed reducer technology
- Indymo’s submarine drone to monitor water quality
- VSParticle’s nanoparticles, the building blocks of the future
- De Kompaan, craft beertasting of The Hague’s award winning local brewery
For a LINQ recap in photos, please visit our online Flickr-page.
InnovationQuarter’s mission is to strengthen the regional economy in West Holland by supporting and stimulating the innovation potential of this unique delta region. In close co-operation with all major corporations, educational and research institutions, and government organisations, we assist and support foreign companies like yours with their establishment, business expansion and relocation plans in our region.
And of course, we maintain in close contact with the 2,200 international companies that are already established here. Looking for collaborative contacts or in need of assistance? Get in touch with our team and we’ll introduce you in our extensive network.