After our activities in Washington D.C. and Boston of October 2018, HHWE/NWEA and InnovationQuarter continue developing a powerful Dutch offshore wind cluster at the East Coast of the United States. We therefore invite you to participate in our trade mission to the International Partnering Forum (IPF) in New York City from 8-11 April.
With several development tenders to be issued in 2019, the time is right to capitalize on business opportunities in the U.S. The outlook for the next 10 years: 9 GW offshore installed capacity.
What package do we offer for your IPF visit?
The IPF conference is organized by the U.S. Business Network for Offshore Wind. It is the leading technical conference for offshore wind in the United States and is dedicated to moving the industry forward. Attending the IPF gives you the opportunity to network with the industries’ leading global experts, generate new business opportunities, strengthen the US offshore wind supply chain and directly shape the industry.
During the week of the IPF, we will organize an exclusive program at and around the IPF (including Gold Sponsorship), all made possible by the dedicated support we get from the Netherlands Enterprise Agency RVO and Consulate General New York.
Included in the package are:
- Conference tickets, which also give access to WindMatch, (B2B Matchmaking) and What’s New & Spinning;
- Participation in the Holland Booth/Lounge (logo + movie);
- Participation in the Lunch & Learn session (75 min.);
- Round Table meeting with NYSERDA;
- Other company visit(s) (TBC); and
- Meeting and work space at the Consulate General at walking distance of the IPF.
The total package costs are EUR 2.500 per person. For more information about the IPF please see the IPF website. Please note: if you want to join the full program, don’t register for conference tickets via the IPF website ($2.395 per ticket), the ticket is already included in the package costs as mentioned above.
Get in touch!
We are happy to answer any further questions about this mission!
- Tim Franken
- Adviseur Economic Board Zuid-Holland en Internationalisering