About the mission
Does your company offer an innovative and sustainable solution for the building and/or infrastructure sector? And is scaling to the Nordics part of your international strategy? Then use this opportunity to find your future partners during this two-day trade mission to Copenhagen! Participants will take part in a high level networking dinner with Danish stakeholders and attend the Building Network Construction Conference as conference partners.
Why is this mission valuable for me?
- Learn about construction and infrastructure projects and opportunities across the region
- Meet potential clients and partners from the building and construction sectors and learn about their upcoming projects and the possibilities these might offer to scale your business in the Nordics.
- Present yourself as a partner at the Building Network Construction Conference and connect with important players from the region
- Meet high-level sector stakeholders during an exclusive dinner with our local partner CopenhagenCapacity and discuss possible collaborations and next steps in Denmark
- Learn more about concrete projects in Copenhagen during a visit to a highly innovative project (two separate visits: one for sustainable buildings and energy systems, one for infrastructure)
- Get a water-side view of the most interesting new urban development projects in Copenhagen
The Building Network Construction Conference is an annual event organized by the Building Network, Denmark’s leading business network in the construction sector, which offers professional consultancy and match-making services. The event is held in English.
💡 Inspiration: read the article recap about our mission from June 2022! Click here
For whom is this mission?
- A company that offers an innovative solution for sustainable buildings, urban energy systems and/or infrastructure
- Scaling to Denmark is part of your international roadmap and you have sufficient resources to do so
- A high-level representative of your company will be able to join the mission (CEO / Commercial Director etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure participants reach their goals during the mission your registration will be reviewed based on the conditions described above. In case of a positive evaluation, we will confirm your participation within ten working days. There is space for a maximum of 15 companies.