The world is becoming more complex and societal issues are increasing on a global scale. At the same time, issues such as safety, energy, climate, and food have a huge impact on the lives of people living in cities.
With the The Hague Innovators Challenge, the municipality of The Hague challenges startups, scale-ups and students to present their innovative ideas for global issues, as described in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Who can apply?
Startups, scale-ups and students from The Hague region. Are you not yet based in The Hague? Then we need a declaration of intent, which shows that you will settle in The Hague if you win a prize. We challenge all participants to enter into and demonstrate collaborations with other sectors or professionals in The Hague.
What can you win?
- The Audience prize of € 2.500,
- the Student prize of € 10.000,
- the Startup prize of € 15.000
- or the Scale-up prize of € 25.000.
Apply for the challenge
You can register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of The Hague Innovators 2020. In your email, state the name of your organization and your contact details. The registration form will then be sent to you. The registration form will be sent to you on September 2nd. More information about the criteria.
- September 2 – October 17: Registration open for Hague Innovators Challenge
- November 5: ImpactFest nominees announced
- December 18 – January 9: Audience gets to vote on favorite nominee
- January 21: Winners of The Hague Innovators Challenge announced at Big Improvement Day