The Tech Tour – Energy Transition, an initiative of the Tech Tour and the International Venture Club (IVC), hosted by the City of Rotterdam, will focus on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the cleantech industry in Europe. On November 27 an Investor Venture Club Roundtable and CEO Workshop will take place.
The agenda includes 30 Scale up company presentations by CEOs, discussion panels, keynotes and top-level networking. 100 guests will be present, representing the “Who’s Who” of the Cleantech and Venture Capital market, including top executives from blue-chip technology companies, international venture capitalists, investment bankers, specialized press, service providers and advisers coming from all around the world. The presenting companies will have the opportunity to benefit from CEO Masterclasses and workshops (takes place on the 27 November).
The programme will revolve around the following six sectors:
- Energy Generation: Solar generation, Wind and Fusion
- Energy Storage: Solid State Batteries, Flow Batteries and Flywheels
- Energy Efficiency: Transmission & Distribution, Energy Savings and Efficient Buildings
- Hydrogen & Alternative Fuels: Generation, Storage and Transportation
- Data and Analytics: Predictive Analytics and Smart Grid
- Industry & Offshore: Maritime, Offshore and Advanced Manufacturing