Looking for an awesome tech community to expand your ideas, business, and opportunities? Do you want to conquer the European market? We have an exciting opportunity for you! We invite you to soft land at The Hague Tech, a tech community right at the heart of the Netherlands.
How does it work?
The Soft Landing program is meant for international tech startups and scale-ups. The program offers participating companies a taste of the Dutch market, to validate the product-market fit and to meet with potential customers and partners. The program is open from September 1st 2018 to July 1st 2019 and applications are already open! If you want to use The Hague Tech as a springboard to kickstart your European business, then please apply by filling out the intake-form on this page.
The program is open for startups and scale-ups in all phases, is tailor-made and free of charge. You have the opportunity to take part in this program for at least 1 week. Travel and accomodation costs will be at your own expense.
In case you want to make use of the Dutch Startup Visa, please check the box in your application. We are happy to inform you about it and support you in the application process.
What to expect?
Please note that this is only an example. The content of the program varies per applicant, depending on your company’s specifc needs and the duration of your stay.
- Day 1 – Arrival at the Airport, travel to The Hague
- Day 2 – Kick-off with the hosting organizations. Discussing what you are hoping to achieve, your expectations and how we can best help you achieve these. Also, in this first week, we will definately go out for dinner, explore The Hague by night, and make sure you are embedded in the community from day 1 (or 2).
- Day 3,4,5 – Matchmaking, pre-arranged matchmaking meetings. This could be with potential customers, partners or investors. Your specific program will be tailor-made and adjusted to your specific needs.
- Day 6- 14 – Use The Hague Tech as your home- base to test your product-market fit, explore opportunities and conduct business development activities.
- Day 15 – Fly back home with a good sense of the Dutch market. Or decide to stay a bit longer. In fact: if the market is right for you, you can stay as long as you want.
The Soft Landing program is a tailor-made program, of which the content will vary per applicant. The first step is to fill out the intake-form on this page. After that, we will set up a call, to get a better understanding of your company and what you are hoping to achieve. Based on this, you will be submitted to the program, and we can start working together to make this a success.