The Collective Stand ‘Holland IT Security House’ at RSA 2020
The Hague Security Delta, RVO and InnovationQuarter have collaborated with a group of 8-12 cyber security companies on the organisation of a collective stand at the RSA Conference in San Francisco from February 24th – 28th 2020. Our motto for the stand is “Holland Cyber Security Technologies. Global Challenges, Smart Solutions”.
About the stand
- Our island stand is located on a strategic and easily accessible location on the fair;
- The total size of the stand is around 40m2 and provides a modest space for 8 participating co-exhibitors with their own panel and posterdesk + a small amount of sponsoring partners without their own panel/posterdesk;
- The Holland IT Security House will be designed in the Netherlands Branding;
- Participants can take advantage of the collective impact the Holland IT Security House generates through the events that are organised at and around the pavilion.
Who can participate?
– Dutch IT Security companies with a concrete product on the market;
– A maximum of 8 co-exhibiting companies in total, max. 3 people per company;
– A maximum of 5 sponsoring “friends” of the pavilion that won’t co-exhibit but tie their name to the pavilion;
– A maximum of 5 program partners that offer an in-kind, substantive contribution to the programming at and around the stand.
– Maximaal 5 ‘programma partners’ die een in kind, inhoudelijke bijdrage leveren aan de programmering op en rond de stand.
This Pavilion is part of a larger delegation of the economic mission. Our aim is to seamlessly merge the Pavilion’s program into that of the economic mission by RVO so co-exhibitors are able to make use of the traffic generated by the mission and the programming organised by the RVO and the Consulate-General in San Francisco.
Currently, the merging of the two programs looks the following:
Sunday February 23rd
- Flight at 10:20 Dutch time
- Arrival at SFO at 12:20 local time
- Welcome dinner with the Pavilion delegation
Monday February 24th
- 09:00-12:00 opportunity to set up desk at the Pavilion
- Lunch at the Consulate-General San Francisco including speakers
- Innovation Sandbox
- RSA welcome reception
Tuesday February 25th
- RSA Conference Day 1
- CyBeer OPS Beer-tasting
- Evening networking events
Wednesday February 26th
- RSA Conference Day 2
- Networking reception at the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
Thursday February 27th
- RSA Conference Day 3
- Pavilion Networking Event
- Evening networking events
Friday February 28th
- Visit to Stanford Cyber Policy Center – by prof. Marietje SChaake
- Visit to Department of Homeland Security for the Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP) with Melissa Oh
Saturday February 29th
- Head back home
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us.