On 21 September 2017 the Port of Rotterdam Authority, InnovationQuarter and the City of Rotterdam will organise the opening of Blocklab, a Rotterdam-based field lab for blockchain technology.
Blockchain is perhaps the most promising technology for the Next Economy – delivering new transaction, financing and business models for all sectors. The opening event will take place at HAL4 aan de Maas in Rotterdam on Thursday 21 September, from 3.30 until 6.00 p.m.
During this event we will introduce you to the technology, its opportunities and to the Blocklab team. We will also give you an insight into the first projects and the agenda for the coming years. The programme will include use cases, panel discussions and the announcement of the winners of a blockchain innovations contest.
- 15.30 Welcome, networking and drinks
- 16.00 Launch, on stage:
• Presentation of the BlockLab agenda, team and prospects;
• Panel interview with Allard Castelein, Maarten Struijvenberg and Rinke Zonneveld;
• Use case: Inventory Finance with Exact, ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, Innopay and NBK;
• Use case: Supply Chain Finance with ABN AMRO, Royal FloraHolland, Port of Rotterdam and TransFollow;
• Announcement of the winners of the Blockchain x Energy innovation tender.
- 17.00 Reception with side programme: use case hotspots.
The Blockchain field lab is an initiative of the Port of Rotterdam Authority, InnovationQuarter and the City of Rotterdam and is supported by a growing number of partners. Working together is part and parcel of the way in which the Port Authority initiates innovation in the port of Rotterdam. This is why we look forward to a festive opening of the Blockchain field lab, together with you and with our partners.
The venue’s address can be found on our EVENT WEBSITE. Here you will also find more information about the opening and the programme.
If you would like to attend this event, please contact Jacqueline Schardijn, Senior Business Developer Smart Industry via email@example.com
Neem gerust contact met ons op!
- Jacqueline Schardijn
- Senior Business Developer Smart Industry