US entrepreneurs and investors in the life sciences and health sector are invited to join the Global Investor Forum in Boston on April 17th 2019. Connect with the buzzing life sciences and health industry in the Netherlands and find out about available opportunities. The forum will be held on the historic ship Clipper Stad Amsterdam.
All aboard the Global Investor Forum
Whether you are a company looking for investors, an investor looking for opportunities, or just want to know everything about the life sciences sector in the Netherlands, don’t miss this boat!
The Global Investor Forum in collaboration with Invest in Holland welcomes you aboard the historic Clipper Stad Amsterdam on 17 April, docked at the Fan Pier Boston.
The Netherlands has a world-leading life sciences and health ecosystem. This innovative community has produced many new biotech companies in recent years and offers an excellent foothold for US companies wanting to expand into Europe. The European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) relocation to the Netherlands will boost the life sciences ecosystem even further.
The Global Investor Forum creates a powerful network of leading biomed entrepreneurs, formal and informal investors, key medical opinion leaders and company executives for enabling the next steps of biomed and Healthcare ventures. The forum provides an excellent opportunity to meet each other, learn from real-life business cases and form connections. The programme will conclude with a networking reception in an exclusive setting. So, trim your sails, know your ropes and take full advantage of the wind in the sails of the life sciences sector in the Netherlands.
The clipper has a maximum capacity, so space is limited. Secure your seat as soon as possible.
- Opening Global Investor Forum
- Welcome aboard the Clipper Stad Amsterdam!
Marianne van der Steen, founder of the Global Investor Forum
Travis McCready, president and CEO of the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Interactive panel discussion “The European Medicines Agency in the Netherlands, an opportunity for Life Sciences”, moderated by Hans Schikan, a.i. chairman of the Top Sector Life Sciences & Health, the Netherlands
- Break out sessions
Innovation in the Netherlands
Interactive talks on:
- Pioneering medical Molecular Imaging by Prof. dr. Guus van Dongen, vice chair and director of VUmc Imaging Center Amsterdam
- Empowering Personalised Medicine & Health Research by Prof. dr. Henk-Jan Guchelaar, programme leader of ‘Personalised Therapeutics’ research programme and head of Clinical Pharmacy & Toxicology LUMC
- Market access in Europe and testimonials from leading life sciences companies doing business in the Netherlands/Europe
- Global Scale-Up ‘Shark Tank’, eight Dutch scale-up companies will pitch their innovative technology and/or product in front of a panel of US investors
Networking reception on the Clipper Stad Amsterdam
The official programme will be sent with your confirmation.
To apply / for questions
please contact email@example.com
Aboard the historic ship Clipper Stad Amsterdam
docked at Fan Pier
Boston, 1 Marina Park Drive, MA 02210