This year the FIGON celebrates its 20th anniversary! We look forward to celebrate this with you at our new location The Stadsgehoorzaal in Leiden on 23 – 24 September 2019.
The Dutch Medicines Days is the annual conference of the Federation for Innovative Drug Research Netherlands (FIGON) where partners from Industry, Institutes and Government can present their findings, share new scientific content and strengthen their network.
- April 2019: Abstract submission open NOW!
- April 2019: Registration open NOW!
- July 8: Deadline abstract submission
- September 23-24: FIGON Dutch Medicines Days 2019
Accreditation has been submitted for approval to the following associations:
- Dutch association for internists (NIV)
- Dutch association for pediatrics (NVK)
- Dutch association for hospital pharmacists (NVZA)
- Dutch association for public pharmacists (KNMP)
- Access to all sessions of the conference
- Book of abstracts (digital)
- Program booklet
- Name badge
- Refreshments and snacks during the conference
General topic of this year:
Innovation in pharmacological and pharmacotherapeutical research
Fixed program elements
- 6 (international) key note speakers
- Debate: Future of Drug Development – NEW
- 8 parallel sessions organized by our FIGON partners
- Moderated poster tour
- PhD Student Competition
- Meet the Industry Leiden Canal Cruise – NEW
- Ariëns lecture
- Prix Galien ceremony
All these established elements present and discuss the latest developments.