Join the Dutch pavilion themed ‘Resilience of the Grid’ on 29 November – 1 December 2022 in Frankfurt.
About Enlit Europe
- The conference and exhibition are focused on the energy transition in Europe. Enlit covers power generation, transmission & distribution, digitalisation, energy markets, smart energy, renewables and much more.
- InnovationQuarter is organizing this economic mission for a mixed delegation of Smart Grid and Cybersecurity providers. Their solutions will be highlighted from a ‘resilience of the grid’ perspective.
- Enlit offers an opportunity to get in touch with those actors, to inspire each other, but also to look at steps in the energy transition with potential clients.
- For both established companies, startups and scaleups there is the opportunity to get in touch, discuss developments and collaboration opportunities with international actors.
- Enlit Europe (formerly known as: European Utility Week) will take place from the 29th of November until the 1st of December in Frankfurt, Germany.
- For the Dutch pavilion, Alfen, Info Support, Locamation, Siemens, Stedin, Technolution have already confirmed that they will be present.
The event will bring together
- 18.000+ professionals from power generators, IPPs, utilities, grid operators (DSO and TSO), energy companies, retailers, energy markets, energy traders and exchanges;
- commercial and industrial energy users;
- and more than 1000 exhibitors.
There are only 6 spots available! Full=Full. First come, first serve.
- Costs for participating
The costs for participating in this fair are €2500 euros (excluding VAT) per company.
This price includes your stand at the Dutch Pavilion and side activities organised by the Dutch pavilion. Details are to be discussed at a later stage. A table and screen to showcase your innovation are included.
Travel and accommodation costs are for your own account. We have made a group reservation from the 28th November until 1st of December at Motel One Frankfurt. The costs for a hotel room are €159,00 per room/per night.
When you sign up you can choose this option or arrange your own accomodation.
You pay for the room upon arrival and are financially responsible if you cancel or change your booking outside the cancellation policy of the hotel.
- Cancellation policy
The costs for participating do not cover the entire costs for the organisation of this pavilion. If you cancel after the 31st of September we will charge you for all the costs made.
If you, as a company, cancel your participation after the cancellation deadline €5000 euros will be charged to your organisation. When you complete your registration you agree with these conditions.