The Cleantech Summit, an initiative of the Tech Tour and the International Venture Club (IVC), hosted by the City of Rotterdam, will take place again in Rotterdam on 22-23 November 2017 and will focus on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the cleantech industry in Europe. On November 23 there will be an Investor Venture Club Roundtable, Venture Academy and Summit Welcome Cocktail & Dinner taking place.
The agenda will include 40 company presentations by CEOs, discussion panels, keynotes and top level networking. 150 guests will be present at the Summit Networking Dinner on 22 November, representing the “Who’s Who” of the Cleantech and Venture Capital market who are invited to join our Tech Tour delegates, including top executives from blue chip technology companies, international venture capitalists, investment bankers, specialized press, service providers and advisers coming from all around the world. The presenting companies have also the opportunity to benefit from our Investment Readiness Programme (to take place on 10 October) and the Venture Academy (to take place on 22 November).
The programme revolves around the following four sectors:
- Energy Transition: generation, storage, infrastructure, efficiency
- Circular Economy: water and wastewater, air and environment, recycling and waste, agri-tech, bio based economy
- Smart cities and Mobility: including electricity and IoT, connected homes, efficient buildings, materials, enabling software, sensors, electric vehicles, and urban air mobility
- Maritime and Offshore: condition based maintenance, offshore renewables, smart maritime shipping, logistics and port management.
Why should you attend?
1 Great location: Rotterdam
2 Hosting networks: Tech Tour + International Venture Club
1 Day to engage with successful peers and decision makers
40 CEOs of high-performing growth companies in Cleantech industries
20+ Corporate development leaders
80+ International VC investors and specialist intermediaries
150+ Participants of this exclusive event
Prepare your attendance
To better engage, select and prepare the Rotterdam companies for their contact with investors at the Cleantech Summit Rotterdam, the Investment Readiness Programme (IRP) is organised.
The IRP will take place on 10 October and is a fast track route for Rotterdam and surrounding region based companies to get access to the summit, on 22-23 November, uniting 20+ South Holland and international cleantech companies and 20-30 VC’s and corporates.
Key Benefits for Entrepreneurs:
- Get your business ready for INVESTORS
- Chance to pitch at the Cleantech Summit Rotterdam
- Clarify your company’s Unique Selling Proposition
- Learn to communicate your value to investors
- Prepare, present and perfect an 8 minute investor PowerPoint presentation
- Visibility through our website, conference binder and social media channels
The IRP consists of a full day of Investor Readiness preparation run by selected international and local mentors fine-tuning business models and sharpening business propositions of the participating entrepreneurs. The workshop will equip entrepreneurs with necessary tools to obtain funding, grow, and make the most out of the summit. Besides boosting the interaction between mentors and entrepreneurs, the IRP is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurs to learn from each other and create a peer group. Read more bout the IRP.
- Invitation-only guests
- 20 entrepreneur representatives
- 6 mentors and 2 moderators
- 40+ attendees in total
Neem gerust contact met ons op!
- Nienke Vledder
- Fondsmanager ENERGIIQ